BBG&G Advertising, Inc.
Founded in 1997, BBG&G Advertising, Inc. is a full service marketing, digital, and advertising agency.
In 2007, we began attending PTAC seminars to lean more about becoming certified as a woman-owned business entity and pursuing government contracts. With the knowledge obtained from those seminars, as well as personal one-on-one meetings at PTAC, BBG&G became certified as a WBE in 2008.
In 2010 we were awarded the contract from Dutchess County Tourism and became their marketing communications Agency of Record. Dutchess County has seen a steady gain year after year in visitation, engagement, and awareness, resulting in a positive economic impact.
Our team continues to grow, and includes exceptional people with diverse talents, knowledge, and experience, all working together to develop marketing solutions that are results-driven, relevant, and effective.
Lin Simeti continues to provide personal attention and guidance. Her involvement has had a positive impact on our successful pursuit of government contracts. In just the last two years, we have received several new government contracts:
- Hudson River Greenway – BBG&G was awarded the contract to develop a multi-media marketing program to promote a new traveler app and encourage riders on Amtrak and Metro-North Hudson River trains to use the new smartphone app and find out what the Hudson Valley has to offer.
- The Ulster County Economic Development Alliance – BBG&G was awarded the contract and chosen to plan and implement a compelling and cohesive advertising, marketing, social media, and public relations campaign that will attract new visitors and businesses to the Ellenville/Wawarsing area.
- Warren County – BBG&G was chosen to provide Tourism Consulting including strategic marketing assessment, operational review, research, recommendations, tactical planning and recommended metrics to Warren County Tourism.
- Rockland Tourism – BBG&G was awarded the contract to provide research, strategic planning, branding, creative services, and innovative marketing tactics that will positively impact the visitation, revenue generation, and engagement of the Chinese tourist to Rockland County.
- Hudson Valley Tourism – BBG&G won the contract to design and develop a new, user-friendly, and responsive destination web site for the 10-county region designated by I LOVE NEW YORK to promote tourism for the area. In addition, we have been awarded additional contracts to provide web maintenance, organic SEO, public relations, social media, video and autuomated emarketing services for the organization.
- Rockland Tourism – BBG&G was selected to develop and design a new fully responsive and adaptive web site for the county tourism department.