What the Rockland Economic Development Department Can Do for You!
Rockland Economic Development Dept. The Rockland Economic Development Department is a 501c3 and a Contract Agency, partially funded by the County of Rockland, to provide comprehensive economic development services.
- Provides free, confidential Site Selection Services, tours and introductions to help you find the best buildings and sites to meet your company’s needs whether it is industrial or office space;
- Assembles all available Business Development incentives from county, local, state and utility resources to provide a complete packet of benefits for your company not available in competing states.
- Serves as your Rockland County personalized research resource. If you need information on Rockland demographics, labor, training, taxation, transportation, educational, cultural and others issues, we can provide it.
- Provides beginning-to-end guidance for Business Retention and Expansion through the local building approval and permitting processes for the towns and villages within Rockland County.
- The Rockland Economic Development Department works with brokers, developers and consultants to achieve business growth in the county and to overcome any common obstacles to business success. View our featured properties »
- Convenes periodic forums on important business issues of the day that impact businesses ability to operate, grow and thrive in the local economy.
Economic Development requires collaboration focused on advancing mutual gain for the public & private sector. Economic Development is essential to ensuring economic growth. Let the Rockland Economic Development Department be your first step to discovering the answer to “Why Rockland”?
50 Sanatorium Road
Building A, 8th Floor, Pomona NY, 10970